27 April 2016

Ardene Deals And My Shopping On A Shoestring Budget

 ARDENE OUTLET -  HAUL of Boots and Hair accessories


 Hi friends, Hope u all are liking my post.
 I visited yesterday ARDENE outlet  near my place. GUESS WHAT?? I find so so many good DEALS.
 I was like ----I can't blink my eyes once. I am the person who not spend so much money on cloths,make-up,bags.
I like good things with good deals.
 so,I am always writing where u can get this things.
 Here is my haul: First i brough Boots which i don't have.

 Price:45 $ Discount:70% I get this at : 15$ with Tax. Isn't it
ammmazing.


 Pic: Boots


Then there is a deal goin on 10 accessories of 10$. I brought

: Hair accessories

Hair accessories

Hair accessories


If u can't visit the store,here is the link: http://www.ardene.com/



 I am not paid for this.



Hope u like it. IF IT'S HELPFUL DO COMMENT. THANK YOU FOR READING. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment