14 July 2015

L'OREAL PARIS GO 360 CLEAN "SCRUB" review


L'OREAL PARIS GO 360 CLEAN SCRUB                                     REVIEW
HI friends,

Back with the bang
&
This time with beauty review.

Sorry i was not posting coz m sick.

Today i am reviewing l'oreal go 360 scrub review.

Let me show you some pictures and start with the review.















CLAIM:

Gently exfoliates  dull,dead skin cells and unclogs- PORE BY PORE.

Removes all traces of oil,dirt and makeup.

Pore look visibly smaller.

OIL-FREE

DREMATOLOGIST-TESTED

CONSISTENCY:

Pretty good

PRICE:

400 APPROX IN indian rupee.

PROS:
Removes dead skin very well
Skin feels soft after wash.
I have been using once or twice a week and it will give me good results.

Little amout goes a long way so,do not mind about price.

CONS:
IT doesn good job .
NO queries.

Girls if you need more review please write me in comments.
I will do with great joy.

One of my favourrite song for you all:





HOPE YOU LIKE IT
THANK YOU
BYE
LOVE YOU





No comments:

Post a Comment