07 July 2015

STEAL THE STYLE OF DEEPIKA PADUKONE IN YEH JAWANI HAI DEEWANI







                                          STEAL THE STYLE




                                            




Every girl want to look like deepika padukone or aalia bhatt.

We love to dress like them.

I have tried the looks and it looks ammazing.

People noticed me and gave me wonderful comments on wedding function of my cousin.

People always asked me to tell the website from i brought that kind of sarees and traditional things.

Sshhhhhh..............Being so SELFISH, I never told anybody the name of that site.

BUT, today i just want to show some ideas and that website name too.

First  if u want to look like any celebs,,U have that same clothes.

At the same time it SHOULD BUDGET FRIENDLY.








U can BUY these sarees at::

http://www.indianclothstore.com/




NOW u all have OUTFITS.

YES, u all have to wear the saree like her.


The remaining thing is

  • Jewellery
  • Make-up
  • Hair Style
  • Heels


and THAT'S enough.

  • U can get this jewellery from the local stores.
  • Make-up is minimal yet classy.
  • Hair Style of deepika in this saree is messy and long curls.
  • Heels:it's your choice,u can wear any in which u r comfortable.
  • IF YOU ALL ARE INTERESTED,I CAN DO ONE

    TUTORIAL FOR YOU GIRLS.
Hope you like it.

Thank you.

Bye,

Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment