23 July 2015

MINI Review of MAC Gloss


Mini review of MAC GLOSS



 Hi friends,
Today i have mac lip gloss and i will be review this item.
The amazing MAC make-up brand is very popular and products are so unique.
I have this lip gloss which is blue in colour and look so adorable.

1.Product packaging is so so good.

2.Smell is awesome



3.Texture is good but quite sticky on lips.

4.Not matte lip gloss.

5.Little bit pricy but worth it.

6.I applied mostly on lips after the lipstick to give little bit bluesh effect.

7.Pink lipstick and blue lip gloss=amazing combination<3<3.

8.Mac is amazinggggg.














I am not sponsered by any product,any brand.

I am just sharing my ideas,my experience and my point of view.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT
XOXO

One song babies:










No comments:

Post a Comment