03 July 2015

REVIEW of THE BODY SHOP SEAWEED PURIFYING FACIAL CLEANSER

        THE BODY SHOP SEAWEED CLEANSER REVIEW





Hello my Beautiful girls there.
How r u all??

Today i m reviewing by far my dream brand named THE BODY SHOP.


I have ONE product for you,THE BODY SHOP CLEANSER,very important for the beautiful skin and to cleanse the skin.

we have so many products in the market to try,but before buying I m always checking the reviews for the brand which i will going to buy <3<3 and i m HERE for you to ease your all work.

i bought two products from THE BODY SHOP,little bit on the pricier side but WORTH buying after seeing the results.


CLAIM OF CLEANSER:

Removes impurities,make-up and excess oil without over-drying skin or clogging pores.
Leaves skin soft ,clean and shine-free,oil-free with bladderwrack seaweed.

DIRECTION TO USE:

Massage into skin with fingertips and remove using a clean cotton pad or muslin cloth.

BEST FOR:


 COMBINATION / OILY SKIN

PRICE:

700 around on different online sites

ingredients:




LIKES FOR:

perfect for any combination and oily skin

cream like consistency

Don't drying out my skin after using
Don't irritating to eyes

Trusted brand

DON'T LIKE AT ALL:

RUNNY CONSISTANCY

I want to apply it in a GOOD amount,which i dont like at all

Absorp in the skin very FAST,and then i want to apply again
poor me

plus its little bit pricy






In a nutshell,does a pretty good job for my skin.

HERE  are some pictures of my swatches and using this cleanser before and after pics.

njoy my lovelies and hope it would helpful to you.

BBYEE

see you again,,with a very interested topic.

write down which review you want.

bye,love you all



MY FAVOURITE SONG FROM BOLLYWOOD,

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT:







2 comments: